"Ensorcelling the RPG World"
rss rss
rss buttons rss rss

The new Doctor is fantastic, the new Companion is great, the new TARDIS is meh, decent. I know the new Doctor is very young,but in some weird fashion it works. Some of the first scenes in the first episode, really demonstrate that he’s capable of the pulling off the classic style of humor that the Docter is famous for. I was completely sold by ten minutes in.


The companion, played by Karen Gillan, is very likeable and she’s gorgeous!!! I’ll be honest: I was a HUGE Rose Tyler fan. Every subsequent new companion I’ve disliked a little more than the last. This
is a complete 180.


One of Russell T Davies’ huge strengths was clever, funny, believable dialogue. I was a little afraid of what we would get now that he’s gone. Thankfully, the new writers have stepped right up and not disappointed.

New look, new writer, new companion, new Doctor. I'm impressed and looking forward to Saturday nights again!!!

I have to agree. The new Doctor and his companion are grand. I've never been too huge a fan or even really cared all that much about the interior of the TARDIS aqs it plays such a small part in the newer WHO series.

Leave a comment